Saturday, April 01, 2006

Why Start a Blog?

Blogging has become a very popular phenomenon in the world of cyberspace. So why do people blog anyways.Some of the reasons are to share wild and wacky ideas about life, keep their diary online for everyone to see or write an ongoing novel.

Why do I blog? I do it to share information about marketing I have learned as a small business owner with you. I feel I have something to contribute to the knowledge bank of marketing. I also hope to inspire you to come up with some creative marketing ideas of your own.

You should consider writing a blog for your business. On your blog you could make announcements about your business,educate your clients, have contests and share your daily thoughts about whatever. It is all about building a friendly rapport with your client. Your clients will grow to know and like you which will cause them to do more business with you.

If you don't know where to start go to Blogger.com. There you can have a blog up and running for fre in less than ten minutes.

So think about. The only cost is your time to write a few paragraphs a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home