Tuesday, March 28, 2006

My Experiences with The $1000,000 Experiment

I have been an avid reader of Steve Pavlina's Blog. He writes mainly about personal growth with a focus on personal success. Recently I signed up for his $1000,000 experiment. The basic idea is that you hold the intention of manifesting $1000,000 into your life and the lives of other people who hold this intention. I must say I have not become a millionaire yet. A couple things I have noticed though are that I have been investing more energy into activities such as this blog that could potentially make me more money. Also I have been in contact with more money making opportunities. One women tried to sign me up for Melaleuca which is a MLM( I declined) the day after I started holding this intention.

So what has this got to do with marketing? By holding the intention of making more money you will become more driven to do what is necessary to make money and you will increase your marketing activities.

Give this a try. You have nothing to loose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home